Boxed sets that feature multiple authors can be a lot of fun and are a great way to sample the work of new authors. Although I have read books by a few of the cozy mystery writers showcased in 10 Killer Cozies: Dead Girls Tell No Tales, I look forward to checking out some new ones as well. With so many stories to choose from, any mystery lover is likely to find all or many of the selections to his/her liking.
This limited edition was just released and is available for only 99 cents!
Ten full cozy mystery novels in one collection! Enjoy this eclectic mix of cozy mysteries. There’s something for every reader: Paranormal Cozy Mysteries, Ghosts, Animal Whodunits, Hobbies & Crafts, Culinary Mysteries, Medical Mayhem & Humor!
- Death on the Range: Target Practice Mysteries One by Nikki Haverstock
- The Case of Bonnie & Clyde: A Laurel Private Eye Mystery by Shannon D. Wells
- Tapas, Carrot Cake and a Corpse by Sherri Bryan
- Small Town Shock by Issy Brooke
- Twice Baked: A Rita Reincarnated Mystery by J.C. Kilgrave
- Mercy & Mayhem: A Mercy Mares Cozy Mystery by Ava Mallory
- Raining Men and Corpses: A Raina Sun Mystery Series by Anne R. Tan
- Greenwash: A Katerina Carter Color of Money Mystery by Colleen Cross
- How to be a Ghost by Audrey Claire
- A Ghost for Christmas: A Destiny Bay Cozy Mystery by J.D. Winters
Buy link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019IX3AA6
About the authors
- Nikki Haverstock lives with her husband and dogs on a cattle ranch high in the Rocky Mountains. Before escaping the city, Nikki taught collegiate archery for ten years. Nikki has more college degrees than she has sense and hopefully one day she will put one to work.
- J.D. Winters is a pen name for an award-winning, USA Today Bestselling author of more than 90 romances published under various pseudonyms with Harlequin, Silhouette, Loveswept and others. Cozy mysteries are a new venture, less romance, but more fun!
- Ava Mallory is brilliant, worldly and multi-talented – in her dreams. In reality, she spends her days catering to the often nonsensical, utterly impossible, never-ending needs of four children. When she completes every task on their “Mom, can-you-do” list, she sneaks off into her home office – most often without sleep, but always with coffee & chocolate in hand – and writes until her brain and her body finally give way or one of the many streaming television programs she’s addicted to returns with new episodes. Currently, Ava is hard at work on future Mercy Mares novels and developing two new cozy mystery series.
- Anne R. Tan fell in love with storytelling in elementary school, but decided to study engineering so she could get a “real job.” Her day job is her vacation from home and she moonlights as a writer to keep the voices inside her head under control. Her debut humorous cozy mysteries features Raina Sun, a Chinese American amateur sleuth, dealing with love, family betrayal, and her place in the world while solving murders.
- Sherri Bryan read her first Cozy Mystery in 2014 and her love of the genre started that day. Her first cozy mystery – and the first in the Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery series – Tapas, Carrot Cake and a Corpse, has since been joined by book two, Fudge Cake, Felony and a Funeral, book three, Spare Ribs, Secrets and a Scandal and book four, Pumpkins, Peril and a Paella.
- Issy Brooke writes cozy mysteries set in her native Lincolnshire, although she is currently living in Lancashire with her husband and stepson. She enjoys geocaching, rambling, camping, art, photography and frankly it’s a wonder that she ever gets any time to write.
- J.C. Kilgrave is a pen name for a USA TODAY Bestselling Author.
- Colleen Cross writes exciting, intelligent thrillers and engrossing mysteries that grip you from the very first page. She took her very own “Exit Strategy” from the corporate world into the book world several years ago to indulge her bookworm wannabe writer self. She lives with her family on the West Coast. When she’s not writing, she loves to run and explore with her rescue dog Jaeger, who reminds her daily that life’s too short to not follow your dreams–or a squirrel or two.
- Audrey Claire is the author of contemporary and urban fantasy mysteries. She is the mother of two grown sons and lives in the south of the United States. She enjoys traveling and reading. One day, she will be brave enough to live overseas and have lots of adventures. For now, everything is in her imagination, but that can be fun too!
- Shannon D. Wells is a former construction management professional turned author and budding introvert who gets her kicks writing, reading and researching unusual ways to kill and/or defraud people. She sometimes worries that the men in black are going to show up to my house over an internet search term. Shannon lives in Dallas with her husband, baby Mija, and two black labs ruled by two fat cats.
2 thoughts on “Spotlight: DEAD GIRLS TELL NO TALES – 10 Killer Cozies in a Single Boxed Set”
Reblogged this on Don Massenzio's Blog and commented:
Check out this great deal on a gaggle of mysteries.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great way to find some new authors!
LikeLiked by 1 person